How to keep the floating seal during transportation and storage?
1. When storing the oil seal, it is very good not to open or damage its original packaging, and try to ensure that the oil seal is kept in the original packaging before use.
2. Oil seals should not be placed randomly during storage, and dust-proof work should be done to prevent a large amount of dust from falling on the oil seals and affect the sealing effect.
3. Avoid placing it close to high-temperature heat sources or direct exposure to sunlight, which will cause rubber aging.
4. When the oil seal is transported and stored, it cannot be tied with a string or hung on a nail or metal wire, which will damage the sealing lip.
5. The oil seal should not be placed in a place that is too humid to prevent rust (metal material) or aging.4. When the oil seal is transported and stored, it cannot be tied with a string or hung on a nail or metal wire, which will damage the sealing lip.
6. When transporting, be careful not to put it together with hard or metal materials to prevent wear and damage to the seal.